Toss Like a Boss
Let us show you how to make and bake the perfect pizza.
Get Ready To Rock!
If refrigerated, place dough out 30-60 minutes prior to baking.
Flour working surface to begin.
What Do I Need In My Pizza Tool Kit?
- A Dewey’s Take and Make pizza kit
- Your baking/cookie sheet or pizza stone. If you’re using a rectangle cookie sheet, turn the sheet upside down
- A spoon for spreading that delicious sauce
- A touch of flour
- Pizza cutter (or not, we won’t judge if you want to keep it one huge slice)
- Pizza-making playlist
- Need inspo? We have a playlist below!
Making Your Crust
Learn The Dewey’s Dough Toss
Topping Your Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450° (if using a pizza stone preheat as well)
- Stretch and toss dough to approximately 13” or the width of your pizza box. If you want to toss like a boss, watch our video
- Top pizza evenly with sauce (be sure to keep a slight edge to your dough)
- Next, add cheese and do it with flair…salt bae style
- Finally, top with your favorite ingredients
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or until preferred crust doneness
The night isn’t complete without some tunes.
Visit our Spotify playlist, turn up the volume and have fun!
SHARE YOUR PIZZA MASTERPIECE ON SOCIAL
Use #DeweysPizza on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.